Learn about changes to the 2024–25 FAFSA Process
Federal Student Aid is making changes to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2024–2025 aid year. This change includes the FAFSA form 和 many policies 和 procedures for schools that participate in federal student aid programs. All of this means that the timing for the FAFSA process is changing. 从历史上看, the FAFSA form has been made available on October 1 each year, but this year the form will not be available until sometime in December 2023.
Our University has a proven reputation for being financially stable 和 for prudent management of resources. We view sound fiscal management as key to ensuring the value of your degree.
- UNE is Maine's largest private university
- 我们有一个 A2 rating from Moody's Investor Services 和一个 A+ credit rating from Fitch Ratings
- Our annual operating budget of nearly $250 million supports three campuses 和 six colleges
- We have re-invested $100 million into campus 和 program enhancements in the past five years
Committed to Affordability
of Undergraduate students receive merit-based scholarships
平均 总奖励包 对于我们的学生
在机构 scholarships awarded annually
A SOUND INVESTMENT IN EDUCATION
As you consider the cost of higher education, it is worthwhile to also consider the return you receive on your investment. At UNE, we believe your degree should be valuable 和 enduring.
UNE has been included in the 2024 edition of The 普林斯顿评论’s 最佳386大学 指南. This highly selective list includes only the top 15% of four-year colleges 和 universities in the U.S. We've also been recognized in U.S. 新闻 & 世界报道 和 钱®最佳大学名单.
This recognition translates to student success.
- Zippia ranks UNE first in Maine for graduates getting jobs.
- The Brookings Institution ranked UNE first among Maine universities 和 colleges for its ability to increase students’ career earnings.
- Surveys of 2016–2022 undergraduates show that 95% were employed or enrolled in ongoing higher education within a year of graduating.
拥有全球网络赌博平台文凭, manageable college expenses, 和 our commitment to partnering with you 和 your family, you are well equipped for the transition after college.